The Sweet Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk about the fantasy realm of Alloehra where you roleplay as a "gijinka" version of a sweet you love in the sweet factory!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Event 6: Part 1

+5
doodlecookiethief
MidandEnd
Tuaregue
IneMiSol
Admin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Event 6: Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:35 pm

IneMiSol

IneMiSol

((Guess I've gotta be the one to raise this back from the dead, lol))

Lola was the first to break the silence that had installed itself among the group. "So, Arno. How do you think we could make this work? It would be nice to get more input from the other concoctionists, but I can't find anyone else around, so I guess it's you and me for the gel thingy."

http://inemisol.deviantart.com

52Event 6: Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:49 am

MidandEnd

Lynx smiled at Waxyl and nodded. "I'm fine. Just need some fresh air." He said as he shakily stood up and pulled her up with him. "Now that your covered in snatcher stuff yet still look absolutely stunning as always, care to join me m'lady?" He asked as he held a hand out for her, not reAlly knowing if anyone else was nearby that would like to join the small field trip. "Maybe we can drag Lola with us."

53Event 6: Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:03 pm

hazard100

"Indeed Lola, we need to make this concoction, as long as any of those, 'blobs' comes back..." He said nervously.

54Event 6: Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:13 pm

IneMiSol

IneMiSol

Lola quickly glanced at the side, noticing Lynx and Waxyl. "Oh, you're back! Good!"
Turning back to Arno, her priority was now getting the assignment done. "I think we should get together on the labs. This thing needs to be done quickly. Bring that thing along, we'll need it."

((With this said, maybe we could RP Lola and Arno working in the labs together sometime? ouo How is it easier for you, dA comments or Chatango?))

http://inemisol.deviantart.com

55Event 6: Part 1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:14 pm

hazard100

(Sure, comment on Arno's App and we can get started!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum