The Sweet Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walk about the fantasy realm of Alloehra where you roleplay as a "gijinka" version of a sweet you love in the sweet factory!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Event 6: Part 1

+5
doodlecookiethief
MidandEnd
Tuaregue
IneMiSol
Admin
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:10 pm

IneMiSol

IneMiSol

((Haz, please keep the rp free for everyone to join in. If a few characters just go to Arno's greenhouse (which he's not allowed to have according to the Factory's rules, btw) it will leave everyone else out. I am getting Lola and Darilyn to take the characters back to the main hall for the sake of the rp. You've been doing this in every group RP in public chatrooms I've seen so far. This is powerplay and CAN get you banned from this group. Consider yourself warned.))

Lola was still terrified. "Arno, you- Why'd you mix a living animal with a sweet?! That's disturbing!" Her voice was coming out in a high-pitched and cracked way, indicating she was less than pleased with the situation. "E-either way. This is Petris" then pointing at him, "he's a Quality Assistant."
Darilyn looked back in the direction they had taken. "Outside. People... Group. We need... to stay... together." Pointing outside, she added "Main... Hall. Others... Still there." and pulled Lola by her sleeve, trying to get her outside.
"Ah, wait Dari- Ok Arno, if you can use that, it sounds like a good idea, even if it's... less than ideal. Try that." Her sleeve was pulled again, more strongly this time. "Hey, slow down, Dari! You're gonna get my shirt off!" She slapped Darilyn's hand away from her sleeve and pulled it back up. "We're heading back to the main hall, though. Only one recipe will not be enough, we need all the Concoctionists to work together. Meanwhile, I will try to figure out the recipe for the lollipop. Thank you for the help." Then turned to Lynx and Petris, already at the door "You're coming too oooorrr...?"

http://inemisol.deviantart.com

27Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:14 pm

MidandEnd

Lynx squeaked and nodded quickly as he clung to Darilyns side while still holding onto Petris. He was throughly disturbed by the fact that a sweet was mixed with a poor animal, yet for once kept his opinion quiet in fear of whatever else could happen. "Yes to the main hall again so I can gather up my babes and make sure we have a game plan! Since....yeah." he said as he walked back to the main hall to where the other sweets were gathered.

28Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Tuaregue

Tuaregue

Lola's words made a critical hit on Petris, despite no even being towards him, he thinks to himself * Am I disturbing?!* and spaces out completely. In a automatic response bows his head towards Arno, trying to greet him but gets dragged out by Lynx back to the main hall.

29Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:29 pm

IneMiSol

IneMiSol

Lola giggled at how the three were walking with linked arms, not noticing Petris' reaction to her comment, while Darilyn just looked down at Lynx in mild confusion. Skipping the whole way through to the main hall, Darilyn had to keep calling Lola to slow down. "Don't... separate. Stay... By us. Together."

30Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:34 pm

dropsofluna

dropsofluna

Bette saw the small group of sweets approaching the main hall. She thought it weird since they were all supposed to have just finished the huge mandatory meeting. Then she figured they must have decided to go out for a walk soon after the meeting adjourned. She spotted one familiar face in the group and waved at her.

"Lola! Where'd you and them go? We're starting another meeting." She beckoned to the group and motioned towards the main hall where they'd just heard news directly from the King and Prince. "We're discussing how to create and find the things we're supposed to. You all should come and contribute to the conversation."

http://dropsofluna.deviantart.com

31Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:14 pm

IneMiSol

IneMiSol

"Ah, hello Bette!" Lola said, waving at the sweet in front of her. Darilyn nodded at her, then dragging the whole group along back inside the main hall with her strength. "Ah, Arno had an idea for the thing the Concoctionists have to do! He... stayed behind, though. He'll catch up. Meanwhile we'll join you."

32Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:21 pm

MidandEnd

"Ohhh new sweet!!" Lynx squealed loudly as he still held onto Petris. "This isn't time for stuff like this but doesn't matter! Hello." He giggled and waved at the newer sweet, finding the mint girl interesting. He sorta felt bad for Petris and wondered why he though Lola was talking to him. "Well I guess I continue doing what I always do right? Where I just watch closely and make sure everything perfect?" He asked slightly confused.

33Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:51 pm

Tuaregue

Tuaregue

Petris is completely spaced out and can barely stand on, he looks at every sweet around like he was searching for something but aimlessly, he can't hear anything. In his head the word - disturbing - hunts his every thought.

Petris looks down for a sec * not now Petris not the time * he then looks up to Lynx - " What is our plan? What must we do? Can I help? I can be usefull!"

34Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:17 pm

doodlecookiethief

doodlecookiethief

Taft nervously searches through the factory, scrambling for parts. All she managed to find was someone's belt (prob the wrong type) from the lost-and-found and five ball bearings. She trips and falls in front of the other sweets. Feeling conscious all of the sudden, she stumbled back to her feet, picking up what she dropped.  All the words to come out of her mouth were,".Hi...it's me, Taff. Long time, no see?" It was a long time since she was active in the sweet factory and has yet to greet the other fellow sweets along with the new ones she has yet to warm up to and hassle.

Last edited by doodlecookiethief on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total

35Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:25 am

dropsofluna

dropsofluna

"That's good. That you're here, I mean. I haven't quite delved into conversation myself, I just see others discussing amongst themselves." Bette nods towards the clusters of whoever was currently talking. She sees more than one new face in Lola's group and realizes her social life is in sore need of improvement as she couldn't put names to the other sweets' faces. '

"Hello!" she says kindly to them. "I don't believe we've met, so I suppose starting off with introductions would help break the ice. I can always seek out the other Explorers and meet up with the Cages later."

Then she noticed that a sweet had fallen down near them, dropping what she was holding. Bette exclaimed, "Oh gosh, are you alright?"

Something shiny caught her eye. Several shinies, in fact. Among the scattered items were several ball bearing. "Hey, if I'm not mistaken, it looks like we're having a little progress already."

http://dropsofluna.deviantart.com

36Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:46 am

hazard100

((SOOORRRYYYYYY, didn't realize that move was illegal in the rp, I didn't mean to, I just had the idea in my head and decided to use it. One again, sorry!))

Arno, walked towards the main hall, still walking a steady march as the smilebots carried the cage of the jawbreaker snapping turtle with them. "Alright ladies and gentlemen, lets get cooking!" He then pulls out a syringe, glinting in his hand as he walked up to the snapping turtle.

37Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:59 am

IneMiSol

IneMiSol

((It's ok, just keep it in mind next time! c: ))

Darilyn nodded again at Bette, greeting her. "Name's... Darilyn. Reaper."
Lola was about to introduce the other sweets with her when she heard Taff falling. "Sweet Candy Gods, are you ok?" She hurried to Taff's side, "Hey, I know you! We've briefly met before, I think!"

Darilyn was the first of the two to notice Arno was back with the turtle, as Lola was busy with Taffnea. "Arno... back." she said, warning the rest of the group.

38Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:08 am

MidandEnd

Lynx just clung to Darilyns side, finding that he wouldn't fall over from there. the situation and all the sweets together was starting to be overwhelming and he noticed the world spinning slightly. When he spotted the turtle again he squeaked and fell quiet for a few moments. "I think-...ughh Damn me not feeling well." He swore softly.

39Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:28 am

hazard100

"Now, now don't go throwing up onto the floor Lynx, this needle isn't for you." he said while inserting the needle into the skin of the reptile, which started to hiss and snap at Arno's collar. Clearly the beast didn't appreciate this at all. The needle was quickly taken out, along with the 'blood' of the frankenstine amphibian, which looked like vanilla pudding mixed with various dyes. "Alright, how do we mix this into our recipe if all the machines are out of function?"

40Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:44 am

IneMiSol

IneMiSol

Darilyn noticed Lynx starting to fall, and grabbed him with both hands to steady him. "Need... fresh air?" she asked, concerned about him.
Lola left Taff's care in Bette's hands and went back to Arno, discussing how to get their assignment done with the fellow Concoctionist. "I suppose we could mix it in with batter...? Maybe find a way to harden sugar as well. If Dari managed to harden sugar enough to not even melt, I'm sure we can do it too."

41Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:51 am

hazard100

"A gel might work, although I don't know what what will happen with that." Arno said rubbing his chin. The two smile smilebots went up to Lynx, saying "Sie benötigen Hilfe?"

42Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:52 am

MidandEnd

Lynx tried standing up straight but still felt the world seemingly spin around him, silently trying to make sure he didn't loose his breakfast from that morning. "I'm fine. Just nauseous. It just happened sometimes." He shrugged. "Ill throw up if I want to, even though I really don't want to. Does that make sense? No it doesn't make sense. Oh god everything so complicated and stressing!"

43Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:49 am

IneMiSol

IneMiSol

"A gel that would harden once dry! That's a good idea!" Lola was still blissfully unaware of the mess going on with the other sweets.
"Outside... for a bit." Darilyn picked Lynx up bride style and took him closer to the door of the main hall, where there were less people.

44Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:56 am

MidandEnd

Lynx gasped when he was picked up and closed his eyes to try to not get more.sick. "thank you dari." He said as he rested his head on her shoulder, finding it more comfortable than he though. "I appreciate it."

45Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:28 am

Waxylynne

Waxylynne

As Dari walked by, Waxylynne stood there, her foot tapping and her hands on her hips. In her left hand was a large wax bottle shaped bat covered in the guts of various snatchers. "Lynx, is there something going on here that I should be aware of?" She huffed a bit and waited for a response.

46Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:35 am

IneMiSol

IneMiSol

Upon hearing Waxyl's voice, Darilyn stood in place, still carrying Lynx. "Was... Sick. Took him... to get fresh air." She then dumped Lynx in Waxyl's arms, "Take care... of him." and went back to the group.

47Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:38 am

MidandEnd

Lynx squeaked when he was dumped somewhere else, bracing to be dropped on.the ground. People just loved dumping him random places didn't they? He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw Waxyl. "Babe!!" He squealed as he hugged Waxyl tightly, yet closed his eyes again just in.case.

48Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:41 am

Waxylynne

Waxylynne

Waxylyne reached her arms out, dropping the bat, and caught Lynx. "Sick? You feeling alright?" She put her one hand to Lynx's forehead and held him close. "I'm glad you're alright. Just had to go through a huge horde of snatchers. I'm glad you're safe."

49Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:06 pm

doodlecookiethief

doodlecookiethief

Taff, gave one of her usual smiles. "Yep, yep, we crossed paths a few times! Sorry for being MIA for these past few months but I'm ready to make up for lost time! So......" Her brain begins buffering on what to say. It was blank. "We'll banter again after all the chaos is gone, yeah?",Taff managed to reply.

After Lola left to talk with another concoctionist, Taff nearly collasped to her knees, almost dropping the objects in the process. Luckily she was caught by another sweet. A one named Bette,she thinks. Her stomach growled from not having eaten hearty the past few days.

50Event 6: Part 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Event 6: Part 1 Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:24 am

Duckyyartz

Duckyyartz

Bao was walking down the hall when the speaker came on and gave the orders to everyone. She listened carefully to what she needed to do before preparing herself to take on the snatchers that were left.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum